From the article: Top 10 Things to Pack for a UK Music Festival
Just imagine it - the festival is in full swing. There's great music, a supervibe. But you can't get in the groove because you slept in wet underwear and besides you are covered in hives. Don't laugh. Yucky things happen in the middle of big muddy fields. Now, if only you'd remembered to pack...Spare a thought for your fellow festival goers and share your best packing tip by finishing this sentence - I'm glad I remembered to bring... Finish the Sentence
two pairs of spare shoes
- one pair died in the trench-like conditions, another pair got stolen. Thank God for my spare pair of wellies and my spare trainers!!
- —Guest Jen
- bring some kind of pain relief, like Nurophen.........
- —Guest maddoo
...hand hygiene gel
- when nipping to the loo you don't want to suddenly find that the sink doesn't work do you? or after falling in some mud and then wanting to eat? it just makes sure your hands are as clean as possible...
- —Guest GuestCharlotte
you should pack a camera
- because you always want to capture the best moments forever
- —Guest a camera
- Wellies, don't go to a festival without them. Even if the forecast is good don't believe it. Thousands of people walking in one space will turn the ground into a mess.
- —Guest DarkStar
My gas tongs...
- my gas tongs...they straightened my hair, dried and ironed my clothes and kept my hand warm....
- —Guest rachy1975
- tampons. even if you don't need them, someone else might! I was grateful to find that my tent neighbor had a stock I could use.
- —Guest molly
- Tooth paste and tooth brush. bin liners. good for keepin your wet clothes seperate or a makeshift seat/poncho if the weather takes a turn. Toilet roll, extra socks and suit case locks for your tent to stop thiefs when ur at the gig. and Hand Sanitizer.
- —Guest R0bb01987
...my thermal undies
- Hogmanay in Edinburgh and all those winter fire festivals are fun, but I'm glad I wear an extra layer or two of thermal underwear. Think skiing and you'll have it about right in the layers department
- —Guest Chilly Milly
- your ticket is always helpful, but you rememberd that anyway didn't you?
- —Guest ali
- Sure... the music's great, but when there's a party going on outside your tent at 3am and you just want to sleep you'll be very glad indeed you've got a set of these in your bag...
- —Guest Jeremy Head
- I was dying with hayfever last year and had to take a trip to the first aid tent, I shall not be fooled by the british summer again this year.
- —Guest Georgia
- Remember to bring along some ibuprofen (because the sun can beat down on you or you could be sitting too close to the speaker stand) and antacids (because you never know about those food stands.)
- —Guest The Ol' Hippie
- ...because you can use them for Everthing, including wiping mud from the inside of your ears.
- —Guest Jo Meakin
- Candy to suck on. I pretty much lost my voice with all the raving and if I had some sour balls or cough drops or pear drops or something it would have helped.
- —Guest monica l.
...a headache cure
- my migraine pills saved the weekend. And I was glad I brought plenty of water too.
- —Guest Wanda Wicks