- What: Three days of contemporary and traditional blues music
- When: Weekend mid November, with preview gigs in September and October
- Where: Tenby on South Wales Coast. Events in the Tenby De Valence Pavilion and around the town.
- Admission: Weekend tickets (book online ) for up about 20 events, separate concert tickets and many free gigs.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1834 843568
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the ticketed performances in various Tenby venues, there are loads of free gigs scheduled on the Pub and Club Trail, all day Saturday and Sunday night. An acoustic open mic session is another Saturday afternoon highlight. Fans can compete for tickets to the next year's festival at a blues quiz on the last day.