- What: 14th annual festival, focus on new and emerging filmmakers
- When: February 29 to March 15
- Where: The National Media Museum as well as Pictureville Cinema, Cubby Broccoli Cinema and IMAX Cinemas in Bradford.
- Admission: Various prices
Bradford has been associated with films since the earliest days of cinema. It's film festival, now in its 14th year, is known for exciting, adventurous programming - a showcase for the new, the ground-breaking, the unusual and the obscure. In 2008, the highlights include:
- Uncharted States of America - dedicated to emerging talent from the American independent circuit.
- CineFile - a look at documentaries about films and film makers
- Wide Screen Weekend
Trailers for the festival films can be seen on You Tube