- What: A pair of rock and pop festivals that feature top British acts.
- When: August Bank Holiday Weekend
- Where: Bramham Park in Leeds and Richfield Avenue in Reading
- Admission: Weekend camping and day tickets. Online and retail ticket suppliers change from year to year so check the websites for both festivals.
- Leeds Festival Website, Reading Festival Website
Leeds fans consider their version, in Bramham Park, to be the north's answer to Glastonbury. The festivals sell out almost as soon as tickets go on sale at the end of March.