3 of 3
Essential information and things to do near Bicester Village
Pringle, the Scottish company noted for its cashmere and lambswool knitwear, including traditional argyle patterns, is a popular stop during end of season sales.
© Ferne Arfin
Bicester Village is open seven days a week
- from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday -Wednesday and Sunday
- from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday and Friday
- from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday
- By car: Bicester Village is off the M40 motorway, signposted from Exit 9 (the Oxford Exit), about halfway between London and Birmingham. It takes about an hour and a half by car from London.
- By train: There is regular train service from London Marylebone and Birmingham Moor Street Stations to Bicester North Station. The trip takes about an hour. A £1 shuttlebus meets trains. For train times, check National Rail Enquiries.
- By bus: Stagecoach runs regular services from Oxford City Centre. The journey takes about 40 minutes. Find bus schedules and fares.
Things to do near Bicester Village
Bicester Village is in an area particularly rich in visitor attractions and well situated for anyone touring the region who needs a bit of luxury retail therapy. It's on the edge of the North Cotswold region, near Warwickshire and Shakespeare country. Here are some of the things to do within an hour or less of Bicester Village: