Well, not quite. But if "what to do" in your book includes baring your bits on beautiful, secluded beaches (albeit in usually chilly weather) or getting them chilled in Britain's frigid coastal waters, then this is the best guidebook to nude Britain around.
Produced in partnership with British Naturism, the British nudist organization, it's packed with information and with the most wholesome nude pictures I've ever seen.
What's in it?
- Along England's South, Southwest, East and Northwest coasts
- in Scotland and the Scottish Islands
- in Wales
- in Ireland
- A lengthy description of the nude beach and facilities
- Map references for the nude beach and directions on how to get there, where to park etc.
- Contact details for places to stay, caravan parks and camping near the nude beach.
The book is liberally illustrated with pictures of the nude beaches featuring male and female nudists of all ages, shapes and sizes.
Aren't British waters too cold for naked swimming?
There's a selection of the best nude beaches and clubs for each region as well as information about:
- Nude beach etiquette
- Nude vacations
- Nude spas and saunas
- "Bare-friendly" travel agents.