- Heathrow Express - non-stop trains to London Paddington.
- Heathrow ConnectCheaper, local service to Paddington and West London Stations.
- London Underground - The Piccadilly Line to Central London about 45 minutes.
- Buses - Local buses from the Central Bus Station to suburban West London stops.
- Taxi - Metered black cabs serve all terminals. Typical fare to Central London is between £40 and £60 and can take about an hour.
- Coaches - National Express is the largest operator, serving destinations throughout the UK.
- Car Rental - All the major operators are present. Full list at the Heathrow Website.
Shopping and Dining:
Several large duty free shops are for travelers heading outside the European Union.
Dining options include a wide range of coffee and sandwich shops, a few pubs and wine bars. As with most airport food services around the world, even simple food costs more than you really want to spend. Terminal shopping concourses usually have seafood bars dishing up caviar, champagne and smoked salmon, but there is no "grand dining" at the airport.