- What: Nearly a month of festive, European-style holiday markets in five separate locations.
- Where: Albert Square, St Ann's Square, Exchange Street, New Cathedral Street and Brazennose Street
- When: from mid November to mid December
European Festivities Come to Manchester Center:
Manchester's German-style Christmas Markets go on for nearly a month. And there are eight of them, scattered around the city center.
In addition to the wooden chalet-style stalls, selling all kinds of festive goods, food and drink, there's:
- a beer tent,
- a wolhnachtspyrymide - a giant, 6 meter high, pyramid-shaped Nativity Scene
- and, an Alpine House with a multi-lingual talking reindeer!